I’m generally available at the phone number listed on the card (any time after 10am).
Or you can email me at DRHosie@SLDailyIssue.com.
If you have something you’d like to submit for publication, please send it to us at Guest@SLDailyIssue.com.
( See details below )
You can also use this form, to either contact us, or submit content:
Please be sure and leave me a name, email address, and, if possible, a phone number for where, and when, you can be reached.
You can either Attach a Rich Text File (.rtf), Word, Text, or a PDF file, to an email. Or, simply copy and paste content directly into the body of your email – and send to Guest@SLDailyIssue.com. (We’ll make every effort to faithfully reproduce your original formatting.)
- We also prefer that you attach a .jpg or .png photo (any size), of the author.
- Include a brief bio – or your own bio slug – about the author.
- In addition to the Name, and any preferred title of the author, please indicate whether the submission should be published under the actual name – or a pseudonym – of the author.
- We may also use any other photo(s) you feel are important to the article – as long as they belong to you. (Otherwise, we may attempt to find similar photos, that are in the public domain.)
- Citation is dearly appreciated, for any claims of absolute fact. (Otherwise, be sure to ‘couch’ as opinion.)
- We will be looking to correct spelling, but otherwise – it’s your baby!
- Please include any additional contact information we might need, to reach you.
All submissions will receive full attribution, and NOTICE OF YOUR COPYRIGHT, along with the copyright you automatically grant us, to publish those pieces you submit to us, here in The Salt Lake Daily Issue web publication, for as long as this publication exists.
D. R. (Donnie) Hosie
Owner and Publisher
The Salt Lake Daily Issue